As you can see, I am exhausted!!!
This site has undergone over 12 hours’ worth of editing in the past 2 weeks. One of the biggest changes include the addition of the Store page. I would like to brag a little about the top 2 shirts of the playing cards of Tourniquet and Princess Quazar.
After a friend requested them as shirts for couples, I referred to actual playing cards and noticed a lot of neat details about their designs. Eventually, the couple I was making the shirts for broke up, along with a second couple that was interested. SO, if you ever need to dump someone…buy them these shirts!
No, but in all seriousness, I lost the motivation to MAKE them and finally regained it after learning digital art and realizing I only had to design half of the drawing, then copy, paste, and flip the rest! There are several color combinations with these.
Along with new merchandise, I have added a “video shorts” page only accessible under the button on the Gallery webpage. This features most of my book-related TikToks.
More changes include:
· Before & After Arrows for ease of access under the Character Viewer.
· Underlined links for Characters mentioned in multiple places, including in drawings with shared characters.
· Condensed tabs under the Characters section, sorted by alphabetically, by gender and color.
· Excerpts showing book progression for comparison.
· More information about the War Game.
· A video showcasing the voices of all 35 characters.
· Addition of pictures for Lance.
· Much lore, creatures, charts, and more!
Unfortunately, due to the influx of scammers, I had to remove the ability for people to sign up to the website. This may change depending on growth of the fanbase. The updates almost make it seem like an entirely new website, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did improving it.
So all I can really say is have fun clicking around and let me know your thoughts through private messaging or the contact page!
Specifically, I would like to know what people would like to see more of. If they would like to see an excerpt from a specific character or a fight scene, more dream sequences, whatever they’d prefer. If there are more requests for merchandise or designs, I will get to them eventually!
Daniel A. Dorn